We had a very different Buckeye Book Fair in 2020!
Although we moved everything online in response to the coronavirus pandemic, that didn’t stop us from having a great book fair.
- We had 112 authors
- 30+ online programs stretched across 10 days
- 1 dozen student & educator workshops (read the article)
- 2,000+ participants
This year gave us the opportunity to try out some new things:
- We now have an online bookstore where you can purchase signed copies of your favorite Buckeye Book Fair author’s books all year long!
- Our YouTube Channel has tons of great programs; everything from book discussions, author panels, student workshops, and more!
- We have launched a new online book discussion series: Ohio Book Talks.
Although there have been many changes, our mission remains the same: to promote Ohio authors and Ohio literacy projects.